LETS GET STARTED!
Call today to schedule a tour of our school and meet with our Principal!
How to enroll a new student in VCS:
Enrollment Application for 2023-24 School Year
Is now active.
Open House this year are as follows:
January 26, 2023 from 6:00p.m. to 8:00p.m.
February 23, 2023 from 6:00p.m. to 8:00p.m.
Please plan to attend one of the Open Houses
● Complete this Online Application. We encourage you to first attend an open house or schedule a tour so that you may see the school, meet the Principal and get a feel for Victory Christian.
● Once your application is reviewed we will contact you to set up an assessment for your child. The assessment fee of $50.00 per child is nonrefundable and due the day of the assessments.
● Current school records need to be sent or brought to Victory Christian School. These records must include report cards, any assessment results, IEP/504, and any discipline reports.
● After completion of the application, assessments, and after a review of school records, an interview will be set up with the school Principal.
● After the meeting with the school Principal the application will be sent to the Admissions Committee for review. The decision of the committee will be communicated to you.
● If your child has been accepted you may, if needed, request information on any financial assistance that is available to you.
● An enrollment fee of $100.00 is required to officially enroll your child in Victory Christian School.
● A child must be five years of age on or before September 30th to enter Kindergarten.
● A student with academic, attendance, attitudinal, or disciplinary problems may be refused admission to Victory Christian School. Religious beliefs incompatible with Christian beliefs may be cause for refusal to admit a student.
The Victory Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, or age in its recruitment, admission, treatment, or access to the school and its programs or activities, or with regard to its hiring and employment decisions or election of Directors and Officers. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies: Dr. Watson, Principal, 2053 Pleasant Valley Road, Niles, Ohio 44446, 330-539-9827.
Statement of Faith
The application process will ask you to agree with our statement of faith as follows:
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative, written word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe that the universe originated by the creative act of God as revealed in Holy Scripture, and that the form of every kind of life was fixed at the time of its creation.
We believe in the true deity and true humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His preexistence, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His future visible return in power and glory.
We believe that man was created good and upright; for God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.” However, man, by voluntarily transgressing, fell and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God.
We believe that man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. The inward evidence of salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit. The outward evidence includes not only a life of righteousness, holiness, and a life of service to others.
The Conditions of Salvation are repentance from God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. By the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, being justified by grace through faith, man becomes an heir of God, according to the hope of eternal life.
We believe that a divinely-called and scripturally-ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for a two-fold purpose: for the evangelization of the world and the edifying of the Body of Christ. We believe in the fulfilling of the Great Commission is an obligation of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in the resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord. We believe that the second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the saints, followed by the visible return of Christ and His saints to reign on the earth for one thousand years.
We believe that there will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whoever is not found written in the Book of Life will be consigned to everlasting punishment.